Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some interesting quotes

I'll just start with some quotes from the cinematographic field.

Memento :

Leonard Shelby - I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world's still there. Do I believe the world's still there? Is it still out there? … Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different … now … where was I?


Natalie: What's the last thing that you do remember?
Leonard Shelby: My wife …
Natalie: That's sweet.
Leonard Shelby: … dying.
Leonard Shelby: I don't think they'd let someone like me carry a gun.
Teddy: I fucking hope not.
Bad Boys:

 Do you see the fuckin' emotion I'm goin' through right now?! That means this shit is serious. That means me and this motherfucker's not vibin' right now. That's what that shit means. 

Marcus, I just have one question for ya bro. How the hell you gonna leave my ass at a gun fight to go get the car!
Captain Howard: Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when I said it.
Julie Mott: :[handcuffed to a steering wheel] Hi Julie, what have you been up to the last couple of days?" Oh nothing, just hangin' out, handcuffed to steering wheels.
Captain Howard: Until then, until then, you are Mike Lowrey, you be him, that's what you are, you're him.
Marcus Burnett: But I--
Captain Howard: You're him, I don't wanna hear it, you're him. And you, you're you, you be you, but not in front of her. You're him, you're you.
Marcus Burnett: Hey, man, where-where-where's your cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: I don't have one.
Marcus Burnett: What the f--? What you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for this car and you ain't got no damn cup holder?
Mike Lowrey: It's $105,000 and this happens to be one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four seconds, sweetie. It's a limited edition.
Marcus Burnett: You damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back seat. Just a shiny dick with two chairs in it. I guess we the balls just draggin' the fuck along.



No comments:

Post a Comment